4.16.2007

Honey, Baby, Sweetheart

Flirtly words, No? Well Ruby McQueen thinks so when she falls for Travis Becker the thrill seeking, rich, bad boy who's new in town. She always see the error in her romantical ways, but is always drawn back in. She is taken to the a book club full of dymanic characters and crazy storys by her mom. They teach her life lessons she'll remember long after she forgets Travis Becker. And also how to through a wedding. Surprises and Timeless memories galore come and go through Ruby's life, that will make you laugh and sometimes cry. But to know when you'll cry you'd have to read it. Which you probably will, Am I right? I'm right don't deny it, you know you want to.
_Casserole Queen Honorary Junior Member
4.9 Stars

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right - I'm adding it to my "to read" list. I'll let you know what I think.

Anonymous said...

I am reading this book right now.
It is really good. There were parts where I cried, where I laughed,and where I pondered over the stated words as if reading a historical piece of literature. Great book and I recommend it to anyone and everyone!