1.03.2007

Happy New Year!

Hey Teens!
I hope you all had a fun and exciting break and look forward to starting a new year. My name is Ellen and I'm a student volunteering at the Library this month. The library is actually a fascinating place behind the scenes and I would encourage you all to volunteer here. There are all sorts of events going on that you might not know about. First, there is an Anime Club on Mondays at 3:30 upstairs in the Yellow Room. Next Tuesday (January 9th) there's a craft based on The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. And, the following Wednesday, January 17th, there's a Sudoku Tournment at 3pm.

So is anyone making any New Year's Resolutions?

I'm resolving to procastinate less and read more books because I normally too busy with schoolwork to read books for fun.

No comments: