1.17.2007

Snow?

Hey Everyone!
I hope you all enjoyed your day off from school on Monday and remembered to think about Dr. King, the civil rights movement, both in the past and today. If speeches and events during this past Monday have sparked your interest, there are plenty books about the subject at the Haverford Free Library and I'm sure at your school library, too. Also, if you go to the Second Floor Children's room. there's a display of children's and young adult books on the subject, a timeline of events and a copy of the "I have a Dream Speech."

On a much happier note, I checked weather.com this morning, and they predicted snow flurries on Thursday night! Although I hope it's not a big snow storm or something, it'll be nice to see some snow on the ground after such an unusual winter.

No comments: